12 years ago[ALSA] hda: Add dynamic mono mixer support for STAC92xx codecs
Matthew Ranostay [Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:49:21 +0000]
[ALSA] hda: Add dynamic mono mixer support for STAC92xx codecs

Allows for dynamically creating mono out mixer controls and well
as mono mux controls.

Signed-off-by: Matthew Ranostay <mranostay@embeddedalley.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda: Added mono_out_pin to autoconfig
Matthew Ranostay [Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:48:01 +0000]
[ALSA] hda: Added mono_out_pin to autoconfig

Added a mono_out_pin field to autocfg struct, and code to parse
for the mono_out_line.

Signed-off-by: Matthew Ranostay <mranostay@embeddedalley.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: remove MIDI for generic cards
Clemens Ladisch [Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:43:39 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: remove MIDI for generic cards

None of the reference design models have MIDI, only the X-Meridian
allows to connect a MIDI adapter.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: fix SPDIF input rates
Clemens Ladisch [Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:43:16 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: fix SPDIF input rates

Fix up SPDIF input sample rates again: 32 kHz and 64 kHz are not
supported.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] fix opti9xx/miro section mismatch
Randy Dunlap [Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:52:38 +0000]
[ALSA] fix opti9xx/miro section mismatch

snd_opti93x_mixer() is only called by __devinit snd_opti93x_probe(),
so the former can also be __devinit.
snd_miro_mixer() is only called by __devinit snd_miro_probe(),
so the former can also be __devinit.
sound/isa/opti9xx/opti92x-ad1848.c:
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf91cd7): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_opti93x_controls (between 'snd_opti93x_mixer' and 'snd_card_opti9xx_free')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf91d66): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_controls (between 'snd_opti93x_mixer' and 'snd_card_opti9xx_free')
opti9xx/miro.c:
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf926c2): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_controls (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf926e5): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_eq_controls (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf926f9): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_line_control (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf92716): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_amp_control (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf9273e): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_preamp_control (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf92764): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_capture_control (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf92783): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_radio_control (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf9279a): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_eq_controls (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xf927b9): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:snd_miro_radio_control (between 'snd_miro_mixer' and 'snd_legacy_find_free_ioport')

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] fix cs5535 section mismatch
Randy Dunlap [Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:52:06 +0000]
[ALSA] fix cs5535 section mismatch

snd_cs5535audio_mixer() is only called by __devinit snd_cs5535audio_probe(),
so the mixer function can also be __devinit.
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xfdbba0): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:ac97_quirks (between 'snd_cs5535audio_mixer' and 'process_bm0_irq')

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] ASoC documentation updates
Mark Brown [Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:41:46 +0000]
[ALSA] ASoC documentation updates

Update the ASoC documentation.  Along with minor formatting and grammar
cleanups it moves the ASoC overview into the present tense to reflect
the fact that it has now been merged.

Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Don't query widget parameter for invalid NID
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:37:13 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Don't query widget parameter for invalid NID

Don't query a widget parameter for an invalid NID in get_wcaps() but
rather returns zero (i.e. no attribute).
The read to an non-existing widget may result in a fatal codec
communication error.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Optimize snd_hda_pser_pin_def_config()
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:35:37 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Optimize snd_hda_pser_pin_def_config()

Don't read the widget list again as we already have it at the beginning.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Add afg and mfg preset mask
Marc Boucher [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:32:25 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Add afg and mfg preset mask

Added afg and mfg preset masks for more finer codec-preset selection.

Signed-off-by: Marc Boucher <marc@linuxant.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-intel - Add ratelimit to timeout messages
Marc Boucher [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:29:26 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-intel - Add ratelimit to timeout messages

Signed-off-by: Marc Boucher <marc@linuxant.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Add a delay after power state change
Marc Boucher [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:23:30 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Add a delay after power state change

Added a delay after the power state change as a partial workaround
for 'hda_intel: azx_get_response timeout' problem on Cxt codecs.

Signed-off-by: Marc Boucher <marc@linuxant.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Add missing input controls for Cxt5047 test model
Marc Boucher [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:18:08 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Add missing input controls for Cxt5047 test model

The input volume/switch elements are missing in Cxt5047 test model.
Also the patch includes some code clean ups.

Signed-off-by: Marc Boucher <marc@linuxant.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Fix laptop models for Cxt5045
Marc Boucher [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:15:59 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Fix laptop models for Cxt5045

Change laptop models to three different models, laptop-hpsense,
laptop-micsense and laptop-hpmicsense.  The first two correspond to
the old 'laptop' and 'fujitsu' models.
Reassigned the quirk table for the new models.

Signed-off-by: Marc Boucher <marc@linuxant.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda: Mono mux mixer support
Matthew Ranostay [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:32:30 +0000]
[ALSA] hda: Mono mux mixer support

Add support for the mono mux on several 92HD7xxx codecs.
Creates a dynamic mixer for the mux selection.

Signed-off-by: Matthew Ranostay <mranostay@embeddedalley.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: add SPDIF loopback control
Clemens Ladisch [Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:36:03 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: add SPDIF loopback control

Add a mixer control for the SPDIF loopback function.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] Fix lockdep warning in ASoC machine probe
Mark Brown [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:33:37 +0000]
[ALSA] Fix lockdep warning in ASoC machine probe

Don't take the codec mutex during machine probe until we have registered
with ALSA, fixing a lockdep warning reported by Dmitry Baryshkov.
Cc: Dmitry Baryshkov <dbaryshkov@gmail.com>

Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: TempoTec HiFier is probably not supported
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:59:40 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: TempoTec HiFier is probably not supported

The TempoTec HiFier has a somwhat different architecture; remove it from
the list of cards that are known to be supported.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] cs5535audio - Fix available sample rates
Takashi Iwai [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:49:03 +0000]
[ALSA] cs5535audio - Fix available sample rates

The available sample rates on CS5535 depend on AC97 codec chip.
Set the additional hw params limit.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: optimize snd_pcm_hardware structures
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:54:06 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: optimize snd_pcm_hardware structures

Add one more indirection to the lookup of the snd_pcm_hardware
structures so that we can save the space of the duplicate ones.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: add 192 kHz SPDIF input support
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:53:30 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: add 192 kHz SPDIF input support

Change the oxygen_spdif_input_bits_changed() function so that clock
changes on the SPDIF input are correctly detected.  This means that
sample rates greater than 96 kHz are now supported.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: fix DAC source register fields
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:52:29 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: fix DAC source register fields

Fix some wrong values for the definitions of the source masks for DACS 1
and 3.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: fix control filter
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:52:11 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: fix control filter

Actually use the template that was maybe changed by the control filter
instead of the original one.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: move model-specific data out of common header
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:51:55 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: move model-specific data out of common header

Instead of having model-specific fields in the common struct oxygen, put
them into a private structure that is allocated together with the card
structure.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: reduce SPI clock frequency for AK4396/WM8785
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:51:19 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: reduce SPI clock frequency for AK4396/WM8785

According to the datasheets, the SPI clock cycle must be at least 200 ns
for the AK4396 and the WM8785, so we cannot use the default 160 ns.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: allow more sample rates with WM8785
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:50:51 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: allow more sample rates with WM8785

Allow to record with 32 kHz, 64 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 176.4 kHz with cards
that have a WM8785 ADC.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: add more symbols
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:50:19 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: add more symbols

Add symbol definitions for the various codecs and GPIO pins.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: remove MIDI autodetection
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:45:37 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: remove MIDI autodetection

The MIDI bit in the MISC register is set by default and cannot be used
to detect the presence of a MIDI port.  Instead, add a parameter to the
oxygen_pci_probe() function so that model drivers can specify this.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: fix pause handling
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:44:52 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: fix pause handling

Use the DMA_PAUSE register for pausing instead of stopping DMA.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: remove magic numbers
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:44:24 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: remove magic numbers

Replace some magic numbers with register symbols.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: update ALSA-Configuration.txt
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:43:06 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: update ALSA-Configuration.txt

Add documentation entries for snd-oxygen and snd-virtuoso.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] emu10k1 - Fix over-sized kmalloc for TLV
Takashi Iwai [Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:33:07 +0000]
[ALSA] emu10k1 - Fix over-sized kmalloc for TLV

Reported by Al Viro:
In copy_tlv(), the size of kmalloc is wrongly calculated.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-intel - Make azx_get_response() a bit more robust
Takashi Iwai [Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:32:32 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-intel - Make azx_get_response() a bit more robust

In azx_[rirb_]get_response(), the timeout is checked at the end of the loop.
It's better to be checked just after the check of the RIRB index to avoid
a bogus error with a too long msleep().

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] ice1712, ice1724 - Code clean up
Takashi Iwai [Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:36:07 +0000]
[ALSA] ice1712, ice1724 - Code clean up

Clean up ice1712/ice1724 codes.  The board-specific data is allocated
locally in each code instead of having an ungly union in struct ice1712.
Also, fix coding issues in prodigy_hifi.c.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda_proc - Add a number of new settings to proc codec output
Andrew Paprocki [Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:51:11 +0000]
[ALSA] hda_proc - Add a number of new settings to proc codec output

This patch adds additional output to the /proc codec#X info.
The following pieces of information are added to the output:
-  Balanced, L/R swap, trigger, impedance sense pin capabilities
-  Vref pin capabilities
-  Current Vref pin widget control setting
-  Default configuration association, sequence, and misc bit test
-  EAPD/BTL bits conveying balanced mode, EAPD, and L/R swap
-  Power state modified to show state name as well as setting vs actual value
-  GPIO parameter output on Audio Function Group, including enumeration of IO
   pins which are indicated present (Any I and O pins are not output at this
   time)
-  Stripe and L/R swap widget capabilities
-  All digital converter bits: enable, validity, validity config, preemphasis,
   copyright, non-audio, professional, generation level, and content category
-  Converter stream and channel values for in/out widgets
-  SDI select value for in widgets
-  Unsolicited response widget capability tag and enabled bit
-  Delay widget capability value
-  Processing widget capability benign bit and number of coefficients
-  Realtek Define Registers: processing coefficient, coefficient index
[Also, fixed space/tab issues and make codes a bit more readable
  -- Takashi]

Signed-off-by: Andrew Paprocki <andrew@ishiboo.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: fix playback routing
Clemens Ladisch [Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:18:32 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: fix playback routing

The default playback routing must be 0xe4, not 0xe1; the front and
surround DACs were exchanged.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: add register definitions
Clemens Ladisch [Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:17:53 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: add register definitions

Add more symbols for registers and register fields.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] mpc8610: Add mmap support
Timur Tabi [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:44:49 +0000]
[ALSA] mpc8610: Add mmap support

Enable mmap support in the MPC8610 ASoC driver.  The driver can use ALSA's
default mmap functionality, it was just not enabled previously.

Signed-off-by: Timur Tabi <timur@freescale.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Fix capture source for Cx5045 codec
Jiang zhe [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:19:26 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Fix capture source for Cx5045 codec

For codec conexant 5045, I found that the name of 'Capture Source Items'
is different from the name of mixer.
The mixer is:
HDA_CODEC_VOLUME('Ext Mic Playback Volume', 0x17, 0x2, HDA_INPUT),
HDA_CODEC_MUTE('Ext Mic Playback Switch', 0x17, 0x2, HDA_INPUT),
But the capture source item is :
static struct hda_input_mux cxt5045_capture_source = {
.num_items = 2,
.items = {
{ 'IntMic', 0x1 },
{ 'LineIn', 0x2 },
}
};
I think that it's better to change the name of capture_source to avoid
misunderstanding.

Signed-off-by: Jiang zhe <zhe.jiang@intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - New model for conexant 5045 codec to support benq r55e
Jiang Zhe [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:18:41 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - New model for conexant 5045 codec to support benq r55e

The benq r55e laptop have 3 jacks on the front panel.
One for HP, one for Line In and one for Mic In.
This patch implemented a new model to support it.

Signed-off-by: Jiang Zhe <zhe.jiang@intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] Add missing model for HD-audio Cx5045 codec
Takashi Iwai [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:17:39 +0000]
[ALSA] Add missing model for HD-audio Cx5045 codec

Added the description of the model fujitsu for Cx5045 codec chip.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] ice1724 - Add missing prodigy_hifi.h
Julian Scheel [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:12:13 +0000]
[ALSA] ice1724 - Add missing prodigy_hifi.h

Signed-off-by: Julian Scheel <julian@jusst.de>
Signed-off-by: Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@ku-gbr.de>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: make the I2S format configurable
Clemens Ladisch [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:05:09 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: make the I2S format configurable

Add proper register bit symbols for the I2S format field, and allow card
models to configure the I2S format to be used for the DACs and ADCs.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] ice1712 - fixed midi input for Hoontech C-Ports
Jaroslav Kysela [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:12:34 +0000]
[ALSA] ice1712 - fixed midi input for Hoontech C-Ports

See ALSA bug#1846 for more details.

Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] ICE1724: Added support for Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi ...
Julian Scheel [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:50:00 +0000]
[ALSA] ICE1724: Added support for Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi & HD2, Hercules Fortissimo IV

See ALSA bug#2384 for more details.

Signed-off-by: Julian Scheel <julian@jusst.de>
Signed-off-by: Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@ku-gbr.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - remove 11c1:1040 from patch_si3054.c id list
Vasily Khoruzhick [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:05:13 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - remove 11c1:1040 from patch_si3054.c id list

Codec with id 11c1:1040 sitting on hda bus isn't si3054-compatible.
It should be removed from patch_si3054.c id list.
The detailed information
http://archives.linmodems.org/26457
From: Vasily Khoruzhick <anarsoul@gmail.com>

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-intel - Add workarounds for STAC codecs
Takashi Iwai [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:09:47 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-intel - Add workarounds for STAC codecs

Some machines with STAC codecs seem to have problems (e.g. no audible
playback) when the delay in codec-read routine is too short.
I still don't figure out which command sequence causes this problem
(due to lack of test hardware), but it's known that increasing the
delay fixes.  So, added a stupid workaround here temporarily...

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hdsp: make Multiface II work again
Andreas Degert [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:59:48 +0000]
[ALSA] hdsp: make Multiface II work again

This device has io_type == 1 (Multiface) and firmware_rev > 0xa
(fixes regression from changeset 5326)

Signed-off-by: Andreas Degert <ad@papyrus-gmbh.de>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] snd-powermac: handle dead DMA transfers
T. H. Huth [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:57:08 +0000]
[ALSA] snd-powermac: handle dead DMA transfers

This patch provides the snd-powermac sound driver with the ability to handle
dead DMA transfers. If a dead DMA transfer is detected, the driver now sets
up a new DMA transfer to continue with the sound output at the point where the
old transfer died.
This dead DMA transfer handling has become necessary with recent kernels on
certain G4 PowerMacs. Please refer to the following URLs for more information:
 https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=3126
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.20/+bug/87652
 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=436723
The patch is based on the dead DMA transfer handling code from the old dmasound
driver which can be found in the file sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_awacs.c in
the Linux source code.

Signed-off-by: T. H. Huth <th.huth@googlemail.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] sound: fix caiaq section mismatches
Randy Dunlap [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:56:04 +0000]
[ALSA] sound: fix caiaq section mismatches

Fix section mismatch in caiaq: these __devinit functions can be
called at any time so they should not be __devinit.
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x10a8dae): Section mismatch: reference to .init.text:snd_usb_caiaq_audio_init (between 'setup_card' and 'create_card')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x10a8dd6): Section mismatch: reference to .init.text:snd_usb_caiaq_midi_init (between 'setup_card' and 'create_card')

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] sound: fix rme9652 section mismatch
Randy Dunlap [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:55:42 +0000]
[ALSA] sound: fix rme9652 section mismatch

Fix section mismatch in hdsp:  snd_hdsp_proc_init() can be called from
an ioctl at any time.
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x1089bc2): Section mismatch: reference to .init.text: (between 'snd_hdsp_create_alsa_devices' and 'snd_hdsp_free')

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] sound: fix atiixp section mismatch
Randy Dunlap [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:55:07 +0000]
[ALSA] sound: fix atiixp section mismatch

Fix section mismatch in atiixp by making some functions __devinit.
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0xfd9304): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:atiixp_quirks (between 'ac97_probing_bugs' and 'snd_atiixp_codec_detect')

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] sound: fix ad1889 section mismatch
Randy Dunlap [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:54:46 +0000]
[ALSA] sound: fix ad1889 section mismatch

Fix section mismatch in ad1889 by renaming the pci_driver variable to a
whitelisted variable name.
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.data+0x2e5ff0): Section mismatch: reference to .init.text:snd_ad1889_probe (between 'ad1889_pci' and 'index')

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] sound: fix mts64 section mismatches
Randy Dunlap [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:54:21 +0000]
[ALSA] sound: fix mts64 section mismatches

Fix section mismatches in mts64 by making a static variable __devinitdata.
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.data+0x2e33f0): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:mts64_ctl_smpte_switch (between 'control.19929' and 'snd_mts64_rawmidi_output_ops')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.data+0x2e33f8): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:mts64_ctl_smpte_time_hours (between 'control.19929' and 'snd_mts64_rawmidi_output_ops')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.data+0x2e3400): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:mts64_ctl_smpte_time_minutes (between 'control.19929' and 'snd_mts64_rawmidi_output_ops')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.data+0x2e3408): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:mts64_ctl_smpte_time_seconds (between 'control.19929' and 'snd_mts64_rawmidi_output_ops')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.data+0x2e3410): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:mts64_ctl_smpte_time_frames (between 'control.19929' and 'snd_mts64_rawmidi_output_ops')
WARNING: vmlinux.o(.data+0x2e3418): Section mismatch: reference to .init.data:mts64_ctl_smpte_fps (between 'control.19929' and 'snd_mts64_rawmidi_output_ops')

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: make PCM limits configurable
Clemens Ladisch [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:32:53 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: make PCM limits configurable

Add a callback to the model structure to allow modification of the
hardware PCM limits.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: add control filter to model struct
Clemens Ladisch [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:32:08 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: add control filter to model struct

Allow the models to modify mixer controls before they are added to the
card.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: make all DMA channels configurable
Clemens Ladisch [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:30:38 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: make all DMA channels configurable

Allow the card models to specify whether each of the hardware DMA
channels is used.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: make SPI configuration configurable
Clemens Ladisch [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:28:54 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: make SPI configuration configurable

Add a field to the model structure so that it is possible to have a card
where the SPI outputs 4 and 5 are used for an EEPROM.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: make AC97 codec optional
Clemens Ladisch [Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:28:17 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: make AC97 codec optional

Only initialize and create mixer controls for the first AC97 codec when
one has actually been detected.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Enable VIA SPDIF input pin
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:39:38 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Enable VIA SPDIF input pin

Enable the SPDIF input-pin on VIA codecs when SPDIF-input is enabled
by BIOS.  Also, including a bit code clean up.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Add the support of Dell OEM laptops with ALC268
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:37:42 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Add the support of Dell OEM laptops with ALC268

Added the support of Dell OEM laptops (Vostro 1200) with ALC268 codec.
The new model=dell is provided.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Disable PCBEEP mixer element in test model
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:41:41 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Disable PCBEEP mixer element in test model

It turned out that the PCBEEP element (0x1d) is disabled on some hardwares
although it's defined in the datasheet.  Because of the error at info of
this element, the mixer gets totally unusable.
Since the PCBEEP isn't that important feature, it's safer to disable this.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-code - Clean up STAC GPIO enablement code
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:39:08 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-code - Clean up STAC GPIO enablement code

There are two similar GPIO-enablement codes in patch_sigmatel.c.
Let's clean up.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] HDA: Enable chipset gcap usage
Tobin Davis [Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:23:55 +0000]
[ALSA] HDA: Enable chipset gcap usage

This patch removes hardcoded values for the number of streams supported
by the southbridge in most chipsets, and reads these values from the
chipset directly.  Most systems are hardwired for 4 streams in each
direction, but newer chipsets change that capability.

Signed-off-by: Tobin Davis <tdavis@dsl-only.net>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: rename PCM to Master
Clemens Ladisch [Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:39:06 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: rename PCM to Master

Rename the 'PCM Playback Volume'/'Switch' mixer controls to 'Master'.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] cs4231: remove one busy wait
Krzysztof Helt [Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:07:53 +0000]
[ALSA] cs4231: remove one busy wait

This busy_wait is not needed after latest changes
to the cs4231-lib

Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Helt <krzysztof.h1@wp.pl>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: make line-in switch exclusive
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:57:05 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: make line-in switch exclusive

The line input cannot be mixed with the other inputs, so we have to mute
the other input switches when it is selected.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: use an array of snd_kcontrol pointers
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:56:01 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: use an array of snd_kcontrol pointers

Use an array for the pointers to known controls so that it is easier to
add more.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] oxygen: fix channel routing
Clemens Ladisch [Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:55:03 +0000]
[ALSA] oxygen: fix channel routing

Do not exchange the surround and back jacks except when in 7.1 mode
where the surround jack is not rear but side.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] fix compilation warning in GCC
Miguel Boton [Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:03:53 +0000]
[ALSA] fix compilation warning in GCC

'snd_shutdown_f_ops' is not a pointer so its address will never be NULL.
GCC will complain because 'fops_get' will do an unnecessary check because
'&snd_shutdown_f_ops' is always true.

Signed-off-by: Miguel Boton <mboton@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Remove obsolete FIXME's
Takashi Iwai [Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:03:05 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Remove obsolete FIXME's

Removed 'FIXME' comments that have been already fixed.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda: Fix 5.1 sound in Dell 6stack ALC888 HDA
Claudio Matsuoka [Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:58:27 +0000]
[ALSA] hda: Fix 5.1 sound in Dell 6stack ALC888 HDA

This patch fixes 5.1 surround output and headphone detection in the
Dell Inspiron 530 and possibly other Dell systems using the ALC888
codec (mode 6stack-dell).

Signed-off-by: Claudio Matsuoka <cmatsuoka@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda_intel: Fix multiple device support by incrementing device count
Andrew Paprocki [Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:57:17 +0000]
[ALSA] hda_intel: Fix multiple device support by incrementing device count

Fixes multiple device support by incrementing the static device counter
at the end of the azx_probe() call. Without this, subsequent probes would
always use the index specified for the first card.

Signed-off-by: Andrew Paprocki <andrew@ishiboo.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] Add ASoC drivers for the Freescale MPC8610 SoC
Timur Tabi [Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:15:26 +0000]
[ALSA] Add ASoC drivers for the Freescale MPC8610 SoC

Add the ASoC drivers for the Freescale MPC8610 SoC and the MPC8610 HPCD
reference board.

Signed-off-by: Timur Tabi <timur@freescale.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Don't build boost controls for digital mics
Takashi Iwai [Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:38:35 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Don't build boost controls for digital mics

The ALC auto-probe creates mic boost controls automatically for the
probed pins, but it assumes that they are analog mics.  The digital
mics have no boost controls and must be skipped.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - print control name in error messages
Takashi Iwai [Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:12:23 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - print control name in error messages

Print the name of the defect controls in error messages in amp info
callback.  This will make debugging easier.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda: Add new STAC9205 PCI_QUIRK
Matthew Ranostay [Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:39:06 +0000]
[ALSA] hda: Add new STAC9205 PCI_QUIRK

Added a new STAC 9205 quirk for Vostro 1500.

Signed-off-by: Matthew Ranostay <mranostay@embeddedalley.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] PCM interface - rename SNDRV_PCM_TSTAMP_MMAP to SNDRV_PCM_TSTAMP_ENABLE
Jaroslav Kysela [Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:45:08 +0000]
[ALSA] PCM interface - rename SNDRV_PCM_TSTAMP_MMAP to SNDRV_PCM_TSTAMP_ENABLE

Change semantics for SNDRV_PCM_TSTAMP_MMAP. Doing timestamping only in
the interrupt handler might cause that hw_ptr is not related to actual
timestamp. With this change, grab timestamp at every hw_ptr update to
have always valid timestamp + ring buffer position pair.
With this change, SNDRV_PCM_TSTAMP_MMAP was renamed to
SNDRV_PCM_TSTAMP_ENABLE. It's no regression (I think).

Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda: 92HD7XXX power management support
Matthew Ranostay [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:55:06 +0000]
[ALSA] hda: 92HD7XXX power management support

Added support for advanced power management support for output ports on
92HD7xxx family of codecs. Inactive output ports are powered down when
the pin sense  doesn't detect a connection, and powered back up when a
connection is sensed.

Signed-off-by: Matthew Ranostay <mranostay@embeddedalley.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Add virtual master controls
Takashi Iwai [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:53:55 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Add virtual master controls

Add master controls using vmaster to codecs that have no real hardware
master volume registers.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] Add virtual master control helpers
Takashi Iwai [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:52:42 +0000]
[ALSA] Add virtual master control helpers

Added helper functions to implement virtual master volume controls.
The virtual master control is a control element that has multiple
slave controls.  The value of master element is equally added to
slave elements.
The functions are written for general purpose, but it's put in the
HD-audio directory as now, since HD-audio driver is the only user.
It should be moved to the common place once after other drivers use
vmaster.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Preliminary ac97 drivers for Toshiba e800 PDAs
Ian Molton [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:50:34 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Preliminary ac97 drivers for Toshiba e800 PDAs

Currently only the AUX channel is used (touchscreen)

Signed-off-by: Ian Molton <spyro@f2s.com>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] S3C2412: suspend and resume support
Ben Dooks [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:48:37 +0000]
[ALSA] S3C2412: suspend and resume support

Support for suspend/resume for the S3C2412 ASoC IIS
core driver.

Signed-off-by: Ben Dooks <ben-linux@fluff.org>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] ASoC: S3C2412 IIS driver
Ben Dooks [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:47:21 +0000]
[ALSA] ASoC: S3C2412 IIS driver

S3C2412 SoC IIS support for ALSA/ASoC

Signed-off-by: Ben Dooks <ben-linux@fluff.org>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Support suspend and resume of the I2S interface on s3c24xx
Graeme Gregory [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:44:58 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Support suspend and resume of the I2S interface on s3c24xx

Signed-off-by: Graeme Gregory <graeme@openmoko.com>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Reinitialise DMA on every resume
Graeme Gregory [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:44:24 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Reinitialise DMA on every resume

This one changes the DMA initialisation as it turns out the DMA driver
in s3c24xx doesnt store registers between suspend/resume so you have
to re-initialise the channels on every resume.

Signed-off-by: Graeme Gregory <graeme@openmoko.com>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Initial WM8753 TLV support for capture mixer
Liam Girdwood [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:43:48 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Initial WM8753 TLV support for capture mixer

Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] Bump ASoC core version number
Mark Brown [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:53:48 +0000]
[ALSA] Bump ASoC core version number

Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Don't lock the codec list in snd_soc_dapm_new_widgets()
Mark Brown [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:41:46 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Don't lock the codec list in snd_soc_dapm_new_widgets()

snd_soc_dapm_new_widgets() takes the codec lock when adding new widgets,
causing lockdep warnings when applications later call down through ALSA
to adjust controls.  Since widgets are only added during probe this lock
should be unneeded so don't take it.
Thanks to Dmitry Baryshkov <dbaryshkov@gmail.com> for reporting this issue.
Cc: Dmitry Baryshkov <dbaryshkov@gmail.com>

Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Add support for passing kcontrols with events
Laim Girdwood [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:41:02 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Add support for passing kcontrols with events

Signed-off-by: Laim Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Clean up tabs
Liam Girdwood [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:40:16 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Clean up tabs

Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Fix power switching support for DAPM_SWITCH widgets
Milan plzik [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:39:46 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Fix power switching support for DAPM_SWITCH widgets

Signed-off-by: Milan plzik <milan.plzik@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Ensure PCMs are suspended
Liam Girdwood [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:39:01 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Ensure PCMs are suspended

This fixes a bug whereby PCMs were not being suspended when the rest of the
audio subsystem was suspended.

Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Add D1 power event to power down event sequence
Liam Girdwood [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:38:24 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Add D1 power event to power down event sequence

Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] ASoC TLV support
Philipp Zabel [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:37:42 +0000]
[ALSA] ASoC TLV support

Add TLV support to ASoC.

Signed-off-by: Philipp Zabel <philipp.zabel@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] soc - Add device level DAPM event
Liam Girdwood [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:36:20 +0000]
[ALSA] soc - Add device level DAPM event

Added a device level dapm event so that both the machine and codec are informed
when dapm events occur.

Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] Fix inverted Phone volume WM9712 mixer control
Joe Sauer [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:34:56 +0000]
[ALSA] Fix inverted Phone volume WM9712 mixer control

Signed-off-by: Joe Sauer <jsauer@vernier.com>
Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] Update MAINTAINERS for ALSA SoC
Mark Brown [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:33:07 +0000]
[ALSA] Update MAINTAINERS for ALSA SoC

Add myself as a point of contact for the ALSA SoC subsystem and add a
reference to the development GIT tree.

Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Liam Girdwood <lg@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda: STAC9228 VT fixes
Matthew Ranostay [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:06:26 +0000]
[ALSA] hda: STAC9228 VT fixes

Moved 2 systems PCI_QUIRK values to STAC_DELL_BIOS. Also the second
front HP jack is incorrect defined in the BIOS VT's for some laptops,
this patch corrects this.

Signed-off-by: Matthew Ranostay <mranostay@embeddedalley.com>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

12 years ago[ALSA] hda-codec - Device ID for Macbook sound card
Jiang zhe [Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:05:47 +0000]
[ALSA] hda-codec - Device ID for Macbook sound card

Please refer to the [0003680] on ALSA bugtracking system.
The user found that 'model=mbp3' works and provided the ID.
From: Jiang zhe <zhe.jiang@intel.com>

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>