12 years agoMerge branch 'pxa-keypad'
Dmitry Torokhov [Wed, 6 Feb 2008 05:54:05 +0000]
Merge branch 'pxa-keypad'

12 years agoInput: i8042 - non-x86 build fix
Andrew Morton [Wed, 6 Feb 2008 05:48:15 +0000]
Input: i8042 - non-x86 build fix

Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - also enable on PXA3xx
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:59:31 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - also enable on PXA3xx

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - add debounce_interval to the keypad platform data
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:59:23 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - add debounce_interval to the keypad platform data

Currently, only one debounce_interval is introduced for both direct and
matrix keys. This is true in most cases, although the keypad controller
supports different debounce for direct/matrix keys.

Some platforms do require this to be tuned, instead of the default
reset value of 100ms.

Rotary encoder will always use zero debounce time for now to achieve
certain sensitivity.

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - use device resources for I/O memory mapping and IRQ
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:59:15 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - use device resources for I/O memory mapping and IRQ

1. use ioremap() for registers access, this improves the portability
   of the driver (e.g. same IP on different processor with different
   I/O memory range), and make it possible to remove those registers
   definition in pxa-regs.h as PXA is undergoing a clean-up of that
   header file

2. use device specific IRQ instead of hardcoded IRQ_KEYPAD, same
   reason as above

3. clean up the error handling path in _probe()

4. remove DRIVER_NAME and use pdev->name when necessary, we don't
   actually need a constant string literals

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - enable rotary encoders and direct keys
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:59:03 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - enable rotary encoders and direct keys

1. Rotary encoder events can be configured either as relative events
   as the legacy code does or as any specified key code, this is
   useful on some platform which uses the rotary keys as
   KEY_{UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT}

2. Add support for direct keys, the corresponding keycodes for each
   direct key can now be specified within the platform data

3. Remove the direct/rotary key detection code from the IRQ handler
   to dedicated functions to improve readability

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - introduce pxa27x_keypad_config()
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:58:52 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - introduce pxa27x_keypad_config()

Introduce pxa27x_keypad_config() for keypad registers configuration
and remove the reg_kpc, reg_kprec from platform data structure
so that configurations of keypad registers can be centralized to a
single function.

It can also be re-used when resuming.

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - introduce driver structure and use KEY() to define matrix...
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:58:37 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - introduce driver structure and use KEY() to define matrix keys

 1. Introduce the "struct pxa27x_keypad" structure for driver specific
    information, such as "struct clk", generated matrix key codes and
    so on

 2. Use KEY() macro to define matrix keys, instead of original 8x8 map
    this makes definition easier with keypad where keys are sparse

 3. Keep a generated array in "struct pxa27x_keypad" for fast lookup

 4. Separate the matrix scan into a dedicated function for readability
    and report only those keys whose state has been changed, instead
    of report all states

 5. Make use of KPAS to decide the faster path if only one key has been
    detected

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - remove pin configuration from the driver
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:58:00 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - remove pin configuration from the driver

The pin configurations will slowly be moved to the board specific code
at initialization thus to make the driver more generic.

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pxa27x_keypad - rename the driver (was pxa27x_keyboard)
Eric Miao [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:56:46 +0000]
Input: pxa27x_keypad - rename the driver (was pxa27x_keyboard)

The controller should really be called keypad, and also align
the naming of functions and structures to use "pxa27x_keypad"
as prefix, instead of "pxakbd".

Signed-off-by: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: constify function pointer tables (seq_operations)
Jan Engelhardt [Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:43:32 +0000]
Input: constify function pointer tables (seq_operations)

Signed-off-by: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@computergmbh.de>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: i8042 - add Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pro 2010 to nomux list
Jiri Kosina [Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:34:52 +0000]
Input: i8042 - add Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pro 2010 to nomux list

Reported-by: Hans Aschauer <Hans.Aschauer@web.de>
Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <jkosina@suse.cz>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: i8042 - enable DMI quirks on x86-64
Bruce Duncan [Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:34:34 +0000]
Input: i8042 - enable DMI quirks on x86-64

If firmware does not implement AUX_LOOP comand in 32 bit mode it
is unlikely to implement it in 64 bit mode. Same goes for active
multiplexing. See:

http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=9664

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: i8042 - add Dritek quirk for Acer Aspire 9110
Carlos Corbacho [Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:34:12 +0000]
Input: i8042 - add Dritek quirk for Acer Aspire 9110

The Acer Aspire 9110 series also requires the Dritek quirk to enable the
extra scancodes.

Signed-off-by: Carlos Corbacho <carlos@strangeworlds.co.uk>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: add input event to APM event bridge
Richard Purdie [Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:33:59 +0000]
Input: add input event to APM event bridge

This patch adds a very simple input power event to APM user suspend
event bridge. Its currently only works for the systems using the
emulated APM driver but could easily be extended to work with anything
with a true APM BIOS too.

This covers a standard embedded system need which is to suspend when the
user presses a suspend button. It leaves options open to system
integrators to ignore (or unload) this code and implement their own more
complex event handling system.

Its hidden behind the EMBEDDED Kconfig option since its only likely to
be of use to embedded style systems. It can be built as a module so the
"hardcoded" policy can easily be removed from the kernel at runtime if
desired too.

Signed-off-by: Richard Purdie <rpurdie@rpsys.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: mousedev - use BIT_MASK instead of BIT
Dmitry Torokhov [Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:33:40 +0000]
Input: mousedev - use BIT_MASK instead of BIT

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: remove duplicate includes
Andre Haupt [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:16:15 +0000]
Input: remove duplicate includes

Signed-off-by: Andre Haupt <andre@bitwigglers.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: remove cdev from input_dev structure
Dmitry Torokhov [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:08:24 +0000]
Input: remove cdev from input_dev structure

Cdev field was obsolete and provided only for backward compatibility
since conversion of input core from class devices to regular devices.
It is time to remove it.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: remove duplicated headers in drivers/char/keyboard.c
Francisco Alecrim [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:05:23 +0000]
Input: remove duplicated headers in drivers/char/keyboard.c

drivers/char/keyboard.c: linux/consolemap.h is included more than once.

Signed-off-by: Francisco Alecrim <francisco.alecrim@indt.org.br>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: i8042 - add Dritek keyboard extension quirk
Carlos Corbacho [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:04:40 +0000]
Input: i8042 - add Dritek keyboard extension quirk

Some Wistron based laptops need us to explicitly enable the 'Dritek
keyboard extension' to make their extra keys start generating scancodes.
Originally, this was just confined to older laptops, but a few Acer
laptops have turned up in 2007 that also need this again.

Signed-off-by: Carlos Corbacho <carlos@strangeworlds.co.uk>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: add Tosa keyboard driver
Dmitry Baryshkov [Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:04:20 +0000]
Input: add Tosa keyboard driver

Add keyboard support on tosa (Sharp Zaurus SL-6000x).
Largely based on patches by Dirk Opfer.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dbaryshkov@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: add driver for Fujitsu application buttons
Stephen Hemminger [Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:08:37 +0000]
Input: add driver for Fujitsu application buttons

This driver supports the application buttons on some Fujitsu Lifebook
laptops.  It is based on the earlier apanel driver done by Jochen Eisenger,
but with many changes.  The original driver used ioctl's and a separate
user space program (see http://apanel.sourceforge.net).  This driver hooks
into the input subsystem so that the normal keys act as expected without a
daemon.  In addition to buttons, the Mail Led is handled via LEDs class
device.

The driver now supports redefinable keymaps and no longer has to have a DMI
table for all Fujitsu laptops.

I thought about mixing this driver should be integrated into the Fujitsu
laptop extras driver that handles backlight, but rejected the idea because
it wasn't clear if all the Fujitsu laptops supported both.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@linux-foundation.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: ads7846 - stop updating dev->power.power_state
David Brownell [Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:26:33 +0000]
Input: ads7846 - stop updating dev->power.power_state

This stops the ads7846 driver from using dev->power.power_state; that field is
deprecated (overdue for removal) and the only reason to update it was to make
the /sys/devices/.../power/state files (now removed) work better.

Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: drop redundant includes of moduleparam.h
Julia Lawall [Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:45:50 +0000]
Input: drop redundant includes of moduleparam.h

Drop #include <linux/moduleparam.h> in files that also include
linux/module.h, since module.h includes moduleparam.h already.

Signed-off-by: Julia Lawall <julia@diku.dk>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: fix bug in example code
Steven Whitehouse [Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:45:34 +0000]
Input: fix bug in example code

The input example driver uses BTN_0 in the later stages of the
example, so this changes the interrupt routine to match.

Signed-off-by: Steven Whitehouse <swhiteho@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: implement proper timer rounding for polled devices
Stephen Hemminger [Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:03:37 +0000]
Input: implement proper timer rounding for polled devices

Rounding doesn't matter for the first tick, but we want
succeeding ticks to be aligned on second boundary if poll
interval is large enough.

Also: cancel_rearming_delayed_workqueue is marked as obsolete
in workqueue.h so use cancel_delayed_work_sync.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@linux-foundation.org>
Acked-by: Arjan van de Ven <arjan@linux.intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoV4L/DVB: Don't access input_dev->private directly
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:50:19 +0000]
V4L/DVB: Don't access input_dev->private directly

Drivers should use input_{get|set}_drvdata() instead of accessing
input_dev->provate directly, but since these drivers do not actually
use the data stored there we can simply remove the assignments.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
Acked-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@infradead.org>

12 years agoInput: iforce - don't access input_dev->private directly
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:49:54 +0000]
Input: iforce - don't access input_dev->private directly

input_{get|set}_drvdata() helpers should be used instead.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: i8042 - use synchronize_irq() instead of synchronize_sched()
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:44:31 +0000]
Input: i8042 - use synchronize_irq() instead of synchronize_sched()

RT guys advised me that in their kernels synchronize_sched() will not
work to ensure that all IRQ handlers run to their completion and that
synchronize_irq() should be used instead.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: atkbd - remove unneeded synchronize_sched()
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:42:21 +0000]
Input: atkbd - remove unneeded synchronize_sched()

atkbd_disable() provides all necessary synchronization with
atkbd_interrupt().

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: cobalt_btns - add support for loadable keymaps
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:41:36 +0000]
Input: cobalt_btns - add support for loadable keymaps

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: atlas_btns - add support for loadable keymaps
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:41:30 +0000]
Input: atlas_btns - add support for loadable keymaps

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: keyspan_remote - add support for loadable keymaps
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:41:24 +0000]
Input: keyspan_remote - add support for loadable keymaps

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: Add proper locking when changing device's keymap
Dmitry Torokhov [Sun, 4 Nov 2007 04:41:12 +0000]
Input: Add proper locking when changing device's keymap

Take dev->event_lock to make sure that we don't race with input_event() and
also force key up event when removing a key from keymap table.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: atkbd - properly handle special keys on Dell Latitudes
Giel de Nijs [Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:08:02 +0000]
Input: atkbd - properly handle special keys on Dell Latitudes

Most of Fn+F? special keys on (at least) the Dell Latitude laptops don't
generate a hardware key release event so the driver has to generate one.

Signed-off-by: Giel de Nijs <giel@caffeinetrip.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: ALPS - fix sync loss on Acer Aspire 5720ZG
Dmitry Torokhov [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:01:58 +0000]
Input: ALPS - fix sync loss on Acer Aspire 5720ZG

The recently added support for Dell Volstro 1400 was causing protocol
synchronization errors on Acer Aspire 5720ZG, fix it.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: psmouse - fix input_dev leak in lifebook driver
Andres Salomon [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:01:51 +0000]
Input: psmouse - fix input_dev leak in lifebook driver

The lifebook driver may register a second input device, but it never
unregisters it.  This fixes that.

Signed-off-by: Andres Salomon <dilinger@debian.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: psmouse - fix potential memory leak in psmouse_connect()
Andres Salomon [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:01:30 +0000]
Input: psmouse - fix potential memory leak in psmouse_connect()

If we successfully call input_register_device() in psmouse_connect()
but sysfs_create_group() fails, we'll enter the error path without
ever having called input_unregister_device() potentially leaking
memory.

Signed-off-by: Andres Salomon <dilinger@debian.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: usbtouchscreen - fix buffer overflow, make more egalax work
Daniel Ritz [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:01:18 +0000]
Input: usbtouchscreen - fix buffer overflow, make more egalax work

Fix a buffer overflow in mutli-packet handling code.  The overflow can
only happen with eGalax devices and is even there very unlikely (only
non-report packet are affected any only when truncated after the first
byte).

Also changes the mutli-packet handling code not to drop unknown packets,
but rather just drop one byte.  This allows synchronizing on report packets
in the data stream.  It's required for some egalax devices to work at all.

Also remove the pointless 'flags' member of the device struct and set the
version number to 0.6, plus some minor cleanups.

[akpm@linux-foundation.org: coding-style fixes]

Signed-off-by: Daniel Ritz <daniel.ritz@gmx.ch>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: mousedev - handle mice that use absolute coordinates
Micah Parrish [Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:01:04 +0000]
Input: mousedev - handle mice that use absolute coordinates

Devices like the HP Integrated Remote Console Virtual Mouse, which are
standard equipment on all Proliant and Integrity servers, produce
absolute coordinates instead of relative coordinates.  This is done to
synchronize the position of the mouse cursor on the client desktop
with the mouse cursor position on the server.  Mousedev is not
designed to pass those absolute events directly to X, but it can
translate them into relative movements.  It currently does this for
tablet like devices and touchpads.  This patch merely tells it to also
include a device with ABS_X, ABS_Y, and mouse buttons in its list of
devices to process input for.

This patch enables the mouse pointer to move when using the remote
console.

Signed-off-by: Micah Parrish <micah.parrish@hp.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: improve Kconfig help entries for HP Jornada devices
Kristoffer Ericson [Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:54:23 +0000]
Input: improve Kconfig help entries for HP Jornada devices

Signed-off-by: Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: pass EV_PWR events to event handlers
Richard Purdie [Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:46:21 +0000]
Input: pass EV_PWR events to event handlers

input_handle_event() used to pass EV_PWR events to event handlers
but no longer does so in 2.6.23. Modules to trigger power management
events based on input power events exist but rely on the EV_PWR events
being passed to the input event handlers.

Signed-off-by: Richard Purdie <rpurdie@rpsys.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: spitzkbd - fix suspend key handling
Richard Purdie [Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:46:13 +0000]
Input: spitzkbd - fix suspend key handling

The spitz keyboard driver reports KEY_SUSPEND events but doesn't
register its use of this event in the keybit bitfield, breaking
input events for this key. This patch fixes that by registering
the key in the keybit bitfield.

Signed-off-by: Richard Purdie <rpurdie@rpsys.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agogameport: don't export functions that are static inline
Ivan Kokshaysky [Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:46:03 +0000]
gameport: don't export functions that are static inline

This does not make sense and moreover causes build failures
on alpha.

Signed-off-by: Ivan Kokshaysky <ink@jurassic.park.msu.ru>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: jornada680_kbd - fix default keymap
Kristoffer Ericson [Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:21:14 +0000]
Input: jornada680_kbd - fix default keymap

This patch fixes the HP Jornada 6xx keyboard default keymap which had some
bad keymap values. This resulted in wrong key being returned when pressed
(for example, key 'y' returned 'r').

Also, while we are at it lets arrange the include files in alphabetical order.

Signed-off-by: Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: Handle EV_PWR type of input caps in input_set_capability.
Dmitry Baryshkov [Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:21:03 +0000]
Input: Handle EV_PWR type of input caps in input_set_capability.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Baryshkov <dbaryshkov@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: adds the context menu key (HUT GenDesc 0x84)
Aristeu Rozanski [Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:47:04 +0000]
Input: adds the context menu key (HUT GenDesc 0x84)

Signed-off-by: Aristeu Rozanski <aris@ruivo.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: add definitions for frame forward and frame back keys
Aristeu Rozanski [Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:46:57 +0000]
Input: add definitions for frame forward and frame back keys

Signed-off-by: Aristeu Rozanski <aris@ruivo.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: bf54x-keys - keypad does not exist on BF544 parts
Mike Frysinger [Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:46:42 +0000]
Input: bf54x-keys - keypad does not exist on BF544 parts

Signed-off-by: Mike Frysinger <michael.frysinger@analog.com>
Signed-off-by: Bryan Wu <bryan.wu@analog.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: gpio-keys - request and configure GPIOs
Herbert Valerio Riedel [Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:42:33 +0000]
Input: gpio-keys - request and configure GPIOs

Currently, gpio_keys.c assumes the GPIOs to be already properly configured;
this patch changes gpio-keys to perform explicit calls to gpio_request() and
gpio_configure_input().

This matches the behaviour of leds-gpio.

Signed-off-by: Herbert Valerio Riedel <hvr@gnu.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: i8042 - add i8042.noloop quirk for MS Virtual Machine
Jiri Kosina [Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:17:38 +0000]
Input: i8042 - add i8042.noloop quirk for MS Virtual Machine

When booting under Microsoft Virtual Machine, the noloop quirk is
needed, otherwise PS/2 mouse is not properly detected.

Reported-by: Lawrence Steeger <vendor@russte.com>
Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <jkosina@suse.cz>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoSonypi: use synchronize_irq instead of sycnronize_sched
Dmitry Torokhov [Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:16:38 +0000]
Sonypi: use synchronize_irq instead of sycnronize_sched

We know exactly what IRQ we are using, so synchronize_irq()
suits much better. Plus synchronize_sched() will not work
for us in -rt kernels.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
Acked-by: Mattia Dongili <malattia@linux.it>

12 years agosonypi: fit input devices into sysfs tree
Dmitry Torokhov [Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:16:16 +0000]
sonypi: fit input devices into sysfs tree

Properly set up parent on input devices registered by sonypi.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
Acked-by: Mattia Dongili <malattia@linux.it>

12 years agosony-laptop: fit input devices into sysfs tree
Dmitry Torokhov [Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:15:53 +0000]
sony-laptop: fit input devices into sysfs tree

Properly set up parent on input devices registered by sony-laptop.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
Acked-by: Mattia Dongili <malattia@linux.it>

12 years agoInput: linux-input mailing list moved to vger.kernel.org
Dmitry Torokhov [Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:07:33 +0000]
Input: linux-input mailing list moved to vger.

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
Acked-by: Jiri Kosina <jkosina@suse.cz>
Acked-by: Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net>

12 years agoInput: inport, logibm - use KERN_INFO when reporting missing mouse
Helge Deller [Fri, 2 Nov 2007 02:19:15 +0000]
Input: inport, logibm - use KERN_INFO when reporting missing mouse

Many mouse drivers are often compiled (e.g. in Linux distributions) into the
kernel at the same time just to make sure that at least one driver will suceed
in find it's mouse device. Nevertheless, only the inport and logitech busmouse
mouse drivers report with KERN_ERR log level if the mouse wasn't found. They
should use KERN_INFO instead, because it's not an error if the mouse isn't
attached at all.

Signed-off-by: Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: appletouch - idle reset logic broke older Fountains
Dmitry Torokhov [Fri, 2 Nov 2007 02:13:32 +0000]
Input: appletouch - idle reset logic broke older Fountains

Fountains do not support change mode request and therefore
should be excluded from idle reset attempts.

Also:
 - do not re-submit URB when we decide that touchpad needs to be
   reinicialized
 - do not repeat size detection when reinitializing the touchpad
 - Add missing KERN_* prefixes to messages

Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
Acked-by: Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net>

12 years agoInput: hp_sdc.c - fix section mismatch
Adrian Bunk [Sun, 28 Oct 2007 03:42:54 +0000]
Input: hp_sdc.c - fix section mismatch

hp_sdc_exit() mustn't be __exit since it's called from the
__init hp_sdc_register().

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: appletouch - add Johannes Berg as maintainer
Johannes Berg [Sun, 28 Oct 2007 03:42:45 +0000]
Input: appletouch - add Johannes Berg as maintainer

After the last patch that broke appletouch for powerbooks again I'd like
to take over maintainership of this driver to make sure it doesn't break
again in the future.

Signed-off-by: Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: Add Euro and Dollar key codes
Carlos Corbacho [Sun, 28 Oct 2007 03:42:32 +0000]
Input: Add Euro and Dollar key codes

Most newer Acer laptops (from 2005 onwards) now ship with an extra Dollar
and Euro key either side of the 'Up' arrow. These cannot be mapped in the
traditional way, since they are not combination keys.

Signed-off-by: Carlos Corbacho <cathectic@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoInput: xpad - add more USB IDs
Joshua J Bowman [Sun, 28 Oct 2007 03:42:13 +0000]
Input: xpad - add more USB IDs

Add USB IDs of Mad Catz Wired Xbox 360 Controller and
Pelican 'TSZ' Wired Xbox 360 Controller.

Signed-off-by: Joshua J Bowman <bowmanj@augsburg.edu>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>

12 years agoMerge git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:14:04 +0000]
Merge git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6

* git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6:
  [JFFS2] Update MAINTAINERS entry -- the jffs-dev list is dead
  [JFFS2] Prevent return of initialised variable in jffs2_init_acl_post()

12 years agoMerge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/drzeus/mmc
Linus Torvalds [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:12:39 +0000]
Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git./linux/kernel/git/drzeus/mmc

* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/drzeus/mmc:
  mmc_spi: Fix mmc-over-spi regression
  mmc: use common byte swap macros
  mmc: fix cid and csd byte order
  at91_mci: Fix bad reference

12 years agoMerge branch 'master' of master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:11:12 +0000]
Merge branch 'master' of /linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc-2.6

* 'master' of master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc-2.6:
  [SPARC32]: Fix build-warning in io-unit.c
  [SPARC64]: Fix BACKOFF_SPIN on non-SMP.
  [SPARC32]: __inline__ --> inline
  [SPARC64]: __inline__ --> inline

12 years agoMerge branch 'master' of master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:10:40 +0000]
Merge branch 'master' of /linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6

* 'master' of master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6:
  [CRYPTO] users: Fix up scatterlist conversion errors
  [CRYPTO] tcrypt: Move sg_init_table out of timing loops
  [NETNS]: Fix get_net_ns_by_pid
  [NET]: Marking struct pernet_operations __net_initdata was inappropriate
  [INET] ESP: Must #include <linux/scatterlist.h>
  [TCP] IPV6: fix softnet build breakage

12 years ago[JFFS2] Update MAINTAINERS entry -- the jffs-dev list is dead
David Woodhouse [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:39:48 +0000]
[JFFS2] Update MAINTAINERS entry -- the jffs-dev list is dead

Signed-off-by: David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>

12 years ago[JFFS2] Prevent return of initialised variable in jffs2_init_acl_post()
David Woodhouse [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:36:44 +0000]
[JFFS2] Prevent return of initialised variable in jffs2_init_acl_post()

Spotted by the Coverity checker, and pointed out by Adrian Bunk.

Signed-off-by: David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>

12 years agommc_spi: Fix mmc-over-spi regression
David Brownell [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:47:20 +0000]
mmc_spi: Fix mmc-over-spi regression

Patch 49dce689ad4ef0fd1f970ef762168e4bd46f69a3 changed the sysfs data
structures for SPI in a way which broke the MMC-over-SPI host driver.

This patch fixes that regression by changing the scheme used to keep
from knowingly trying to use a shared bus segment, and updates the
adjacent comments slightly to better explain the issue.

Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Pierre Ossman <drzeus@drzeus.cx>

12 years agommc: use common byte swap macros
Pierre Ossman [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:41:04 +0000]
mmc: use common byte swap macros

Use the more generic byte swapping macros instead of the socket variants.

Signed-off-by: Pierre Ossman <drzeus@drzeus.cx>

12 years agommc: fix cid and csd byte order
Pierre Ossman [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:14:23 +0000]
mmc: fix cid and csd byte order

MMC over SPI sends the CID and CSD registers as data, not responses,
which means that the host driver won't do the necessary byte flipping
for us.

Signed-off-by: Pierre Ossman <drzeus@drzeus.cx>

12 years agoat91_mci: Fix bad reference
Pierre Ossman [Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:16:16 +0000]
at91_mci: Fix bad reference

The flags parameter got removed in a previous commit, but some
references were overlooked.

Signed-off-by: Pierre Ossman <drzeus@drzeus.cx>

12 years ago[SPARC32]: Fix build-warning in io-unit.c
David S. Miller [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:54:14 +0000]
[SPARC32]: Fix build-warning in io-unit.c

Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[CRYPTO] users: Fix up scatterlist conversion errors
Herbert Xu [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:52:07 +0000]
[CRYPTO] users: Fix up scatterlist conversion errors

This patch fixes the errors made in the users of the crypto layer during
the sg_init_table conversion.  It also adds a few conversions that were
missing altogether.

Signed-off-by: Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[CRYPTO] tcrypt: Move sg_init_table out of timing loops
Herbert Xu [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:51:21 +0000]
[CRYPTO] tcrypt: Move sg_init_table out of timing loops

This patch moves the sg_init_table out of the timing loops for hash
algorithms so that it doesn't impact on the speed test results.

Signed-off-by: Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[SPARC64]: Fix BACKOFF_SPIN on non-SMP.
David S. Miller [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:23:22 +0000]
[SPARC64]: Fix BACKOFF_SPIN on non-SMP.

It can't be just empty, it has to at least branch
back to 'label'.

Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[SPARC32]: __inline__ --> inline
David S. Miller [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:17:01 +0000]
[SPARC32]: __inline__ --> inline

Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[SPARC64]: __inline__ --> inline
David S. Miller [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:13:04 +0000]
[SPARC64]: __inline__ --> inline

Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[NETNS]: Fix get_net_ns_by_pid
Eric W. Biederman [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 05:56:12 +0000]
[NETNS]: Fix get_net_ns_by_pid

The pid namespace patches changed the semantics of
find_task_by_pid without breaking the compile resulting
in get_net_ns_by_pid doing the wrong thing.

So switch to using the intended find_task_by_vpid.

Combined with Denis' earlier patch to make netlink traffic
fully synchronous the inadvertent race I introduced with
accessing current is actually removed.

Signed-off-by: Eric W. Biederman <ebiederm@xmission.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[NET]: Marking struct pernet_operations __net_initdata was inappropriate
Eric W. Biederman [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 05:54:53 +0000]
[NET]: Marking struct pernet_operations __net_initdata was inappropriate

It is not safe to to place struct pernet_operations in a special section.
We need struct pernet_operations to last until we call unregister_pernet_subsys.
Which doesn't happen until module unload.

So marking struct pernet_operations is a disaster for modules in two ways.
- We discard it before we call the exit method it points to.
- Because I keep struct pernet_operations on a linked list discarding
  it for compiled in code removes elements in the middle of a linked
  list and does horrible things for linked insert.

So this looks safe assuming __exit_refok is not discarded
for modules.

Signed-off-by: Eric W. Biederman <ebiederm@xmission.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[INET] ESP: Must #include <linux/scatterlist.h>
Adrian Bunk [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 05:53:58 +0000]
[INET] ESP: Must #include <linux/scatterlist.h>

This patch fixes the following compile errors in some configurations:

<--  snip  -->

...
CC net/ipv4/esp4.o
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/net/ipv4/esp4.c: In function 'esp_output':
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/net/ipv4/esp4.c:113: error: implicit declaration of function 'sg_init_table'
make[3]: *** [net/ipv4/esp4.o] Error 1
...
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/net/ipv6/esp6.c: In function 'esp6_output':
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/net/ipv6/esp6.c:112: error: implicit declaration of function 'sg_init_table'
make[3]: *** [net/ipv6/esp6.o] Error 1

<--  snip  -->

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[TCP] IPV6: fix softnet build breakage
Jeff Garzik [Sat, 27 Oct 2007 05:53:14 +0000]
[TCP] IPV6: fix softnet build breakage

net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c: In function 'tcp_v6_rcv':
net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c:1736: error: implicit declaration of function
'get_softnet_dma'
net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c:1736: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast

Signed-off-by: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years agoMerge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hpa/linux...
Linus Torvalds [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:56:01 +0000]
Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git./linux/kernel/git/hpa/linux-2.6-x86setup

* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hpa/linux-2.6-x86setup:
  x86 setup: sizeof() is unsigned, unbreak comparisons
  x86 setup: handle boot loaders which set up the stack incorrectly

12 years agoMerge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sam/x86
Linus Torvalds [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:49:29 +0000]
Merge git://git./pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sam/x86

* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sam/x86:
  x86: kill the old i386 and x86_64 directories
  x86: move i386 and x86_64 Kconfig files to x86 directory
  kconfig: small code refactoring in kconfig Makefile
  x86: unification of i386 and x86_64 Kconfig.debug
  x86: move defconfig files for i386 and x86_64 to x86
  x86: move i386 and x86_64 Makefiles to arch/x86

12 years agoMerge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:43:05 +0000]
Merge branch 'master' of git://git./linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6

* 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6: (32 commits)
  [NetLabel]: correct usage of RCU locking
  [TCP]: fix D-SACK cwnd handling
  [NET] napi: use non-interruptible sleep in napi_disable
  [SCTP] net/sctp/auth.c: make 3 functions static
  [TCP]: Add missing I/O AT code to ipv6 side.
  [SCTP]: #if 0 sctp_update_copy_cksum()
  [INET]: Unexport icmpmsg_statistics
  [NET]: Unexport sock_enable_timestamp().
  [TCP]: Make tcp_match_skb_to_sack() static.
  [IRDA]: Make ircomm_tty static.
  [NET] fs/proc/proc_net.c: make a struct static
  [NET] dev_change_name: ignore changes to same name
  [NET]: Document some simple rules for actions
  [NET_CLS_ACT]: Use skb_act_clone
  [NET_CLS_ACT]: Introduce skb_act_clone
  [TCP]: Fix scatterlist handling in MD5 signature support.
  [IPSEC]: Fix scatterlist handling in skb_icv_walk().
  [IPSEC]: Add missing sg_init_table() calls to ESP.
  [CRYPTO]: Initialize TCRYPT on-stack scatterlist objects correctly.
  [CRYPTO]: HMAC needs some more scatterlist fixups.
  ...

12 years agoDe-constify sched.h
Alexey Dobriyan [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:17:22 +0000]
De-constify sched.h

[PATCH] De-constify sched.h

This reverts commit a8972ccf00b7184a743eb6cd9bc7f3443357910c ("sched:
constify sched.h")

 1) Patch doesn't change any code here, so gcc is already smart enough
    to "feel" constness in such simple functions.
 2) There is no such thing as const task_struct.  Anyone who think
    otherwise deserves compiler warning.

Signed-off-by: Alexey Dobriyan <adobriyan@sw.ru>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>

12 years ago[NetLabel]: correct usage of RCU locking
Paul Moore [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:29:08 +0000]
[NetLabel]: correct usage of RCU locking

This fixes some awkward, and perhaps even problematic, RCU lock usage in the
NetLabel code as well as some other related trivial cleanups found when
looking through the RCU locking.  Most of the changes involve removing the
redundant RCU read locks wrapping spinlocks in the case of a RCU writer.

Signed-off-by: Paul Moore <paul.moore@hp.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[TCP]: fix D-SACK cwnd handling
Ryousei Takano [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:27:59 +0000]
[TCP]: fix D-SACK cwnd handling

In the current net-2.6 kernel, handling FLAG_DSACKING_ACK is broken.
The flag is cleared to 1 just after FLAG_DSACKING_ACK is set.

        if (found_dup_sack)
                flag |= FLAG_DSACKING_ACK;
:
flag = 1;

To fix it, this patch introduces a part of the tcp_sacktag_state patch:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=119210560431519&w=2

Signed-off-by: Ryousei Takano <takano-ryousei@aist.go.jp>
Signed-off-by: Ilpo Järvinen <ilpo.jarvinen@helsinki.fi>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[NET] napi: use non-interruptible sleep in napi_disable
Benjamin Herrenschmidt [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:23:22 +0000]
[NET] napi: use non-interruptible sleep in napi_disable

The current napi_disable() uses msleep_interruptible() but doesn't
(and can't) exit in case there's a signal, thus ending up doing a
hot spin without a cpu_relax. Use uninterruptible sleep instead.

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>
Acked-by: Jeff Garzik <jeff@garzik.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[SCTP] net/sctp/auth.c: make 3 functions static
Adrian Bunk [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:21:23 +0000]
[SCTP] net/sctp/auth.c: make 3 functions static

This patch makes three needlessly global functions static.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Acked-by: Vlad Yasevich <vladislav.yasevich@hp.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[TCP]: Add missing I/O AT code to ipv6 side.
David S. Miller [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:20:13 +0000]
[TCP]: Add missing I/O AT code to ipv6 side.

Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[SCTP]: #if 0 sctp_update_copy_cksum()
Adrian Bunk [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:07:20 +0000]
[SCTP]: #if 0 sctp_update_copy_cksum()

sctp_update_copy_cksum() is no longer used.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Acked-by: Vlad Yasevich <vladislav.yasevich@hp.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[INET]: Unexport icmpmsg_statistics
Adrian Bunk [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:06:08 +0000]
[INET]: Unexport icmpmsg_statistics

This patch removes the unused EXPORT_SYMBOL(icmpmsg_statistics).

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[NET]: Unexport sock_enable_timestamp().
Adrian Bunk [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:59:45 +0000]
[NET]: Unexport sock_enable_timestamp().

sock_enable_timestamp() no longer has any modular users.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[TCP]: Make tcp_match_skb_to_sack() static.
Adrian Bunk [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:57:36 +0000]
[TCP]: Make tcp_match_skb_to_sack() static.

tcp_match_skb_to_sack() can become static.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[IRDA]: Make ircomm_tty static.
Adrian Bunk [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:56:43 +0000]
[IRDA]: Make ircomm_tty static.

ircomm_tty can now become static.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[NET] fs/proc/proc_net.c: make a struct static
Adrian Bunk [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:55:44 +0000]
[NET] fs/proc/proc_net.c: make a struct static

Struct proc_net_ns_ops can become static.

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org>
Acked-by: "Eric W. Biederman" <ebiederm@xmission.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[NET] dev_change_name: ignore changes to same name
Stephen Hemminger [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:53:42 +0000]
[NET] dev_change_name: ignore changes to same name

Prevent error/backtrace from dev_rename() when changing
name of network device to the same name. This is a common
situation with udev and other scripts that bind addr to device.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@linux-foundation.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/acme/net-2.6
David S. Miller [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:50:02 +0000]
Merge /pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/acme/net-2.6

12 years ago[NET]: Document some simple rules for actions
Jamal Hadi Salim [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:49:09 +0000]
[NET]: Document some simple rules for actions

This patch adds documentation on what is expected of an
action which branches away from the action-graph or when it
needs to trample on actins. It also describes what is expected of
users of such actions.

Signed-off-by: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@cyberus.ca>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>

12 years ago[NET_CLS_ACT]: Use skb_act_clone
Jamal Hadi Salim [Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:47:54 +0000]
[NET_CLS_ACT]: Use skb_act_clone

clean skb_clone of any signs of CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT and
have mirred us skb_act_clone()

Signed-off-by: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@cyberus.ca>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>